We provide actionable interventions to pharmacists and safety leaders to improve safety, drive standardization, and scale scarce clinical resources.
Use Cases & Results
Technology + Clinicians to unlock value in 3 key areas:
- Inform pharmacy product selection and standardize formulations to reduce complexity and cost
- Reduce controlled substance dispensing by over 33%
- Save over $400,000 annually by reducing medication waste
Scale Scarce Clinical Resources
- Optimize clinician allocation by cutting the "data clerking" burden by 80% - 90%
- Increase ability to sustain quality and pharmacy operations initiatives
- Benefit from a team of dedicated pharmacists and clinical data analysts
What We Do
Our goal is to help our partners unlock the value of their infusion data to improve safety, drive standardization, and scale scarce clinical resources. We bring a combination of technology, a robust clinical services team, and network benchmarking to drive value.
We Bring 3 Things to Our Partners:
Med O.S. data science platform transforms how infusion data can be analyzed, enables new types of insights, and overcomes the limitations of static reporting
Clinical Solutions Team
Dedicated team of pharmacists and data analysts curate actionable interventions that drive value. Partners get knowledgeable human resources, not just a username and password
Network benchmarking from the leading infusion community in the United States helps disseminate trends, best-practices and informs quality and operational interventions
How It Works
Take The Weight Off Your Shoulders
Before founding Bainbridge Health, we were members of the Pharmacy and Medication Safety team at a large Philadelphia based health system. So, we know first-hand how challenging it can be to bring on a new partner.