WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This is the official website of Bainbridge Health, Inc. (the “Company”). By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Website Terms and Conditions of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of WWW.BAINBRIDGEHEALTH.COM (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site, and includes any subsets or affiliate websites thereof. This Agreement may be modified at any time by us upon posting of the modified Agreement. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on the Site is and shall continue to be the property of the Company and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Trademarks. Med O.S., InfusionWare and other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. Other company names or marks mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. The Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use Company materials or information in violation of any law. The use of this Site is at the discretion of the Company and the Company may terminate your use of the Site at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY WAIVES ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by the Company must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
- Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such.
- Contact Information.
Bainbridge Health, Inc
230 S Broad Street
Philadelphia PA, 19102
Attn: Compliance Office